31 Days of Celebrating a New Story
Welcome to my landing page for #31DaysofFiveMinuteFreeWrites!
This month I am joining about 80 other writers in Kate Motaung’s October challenge to free-write every day for 5 minutes. The daily themes are listed below and will become live links as the articles are posted.
- Day 1: Story ~ You’re Invited to My Shower
- Day 2: Afraid ~ Be Not Afraid
- Day 3: Believe ~ Only Believe
- Day 4: Why ~ Why Do You Write?
- Day 5 — FMF: Share ~ Sharing Is Caring
- Day 6: Belong ~ Back Where I Belong
- Day 7: Hope ~ Filled with Hope
- Day 8: Comfort ~ Comfort of the Scriptures
- Day 9: Inspire ~ We Need to Inspire
- Day 10: How ~ How Do I Do This?
- Day 11: Door ~ Door of Opportunity
- Day 12 — FMF: Praise ~ Praise Is Comely
- Day 13: Talk ~ All Talk, No Traction
- Day 14: Ask ~ May I Ask You a Favor?
- Day 15: When ~ When It’s Time to Say No
- Day 16: Pray ~ Practice Prayer
- Day 17: Pause ~ Pause for an Important Announcement
- Day 18: Search
- Day 19 — FMF:
- Day 20: Audience
- Day 21: Start
- Day 22: Help
- Day 23: Common
- Day 24: Brief
- Day 25: Capture
- Day 26 — FMF:
- Day 27: Whole
- Day 28: Song
- Day 29: Together
- Day 30: Voice
- Day 31: Close
Credit for the Featured Image goes to Brooke Lark on Pixabay